Ceylon Roasted Curry Powder
If you have traveled to Sri Lanka and sampled some of the world-class cuisine the tropical island has to offer, you have tasted this wonderful, comforting curry blend.
This version has been dry-roasted to create a deep, unique flavor profile most suitable for meat, seafood and hardy vegetable curries.
Tastes earthy, warm and comforting. Combine with coconut milk and black pepper for a bowl of soothing yet spicy curry.
- Blend of cumin, fennel seed, coriander, cardamom, clove, nutmeg, Ceylon cinnamon, black pepper and cayenne
- Spices dry-roasted individually to seal in natural oils and intensify flavors
- Unique flavor profile that makes Sri Lankan dishes stand out from other South Asian and South-East Asian curry
"The curry was so warm, cozy and comforting. The spice blend seemed to be a perfect balance." — Terresa C.
- Use in meat curries like chicken, pork, beef and lamb — combine with lemongrass for robust flavor
- Cook seafood like prawns, crab and squid — combine with moringa to upgrade flavors
- Add to vegetables like pumpkin, squash and young jackfruit — combine with coconut milk for creamy goodness
- Reviews (1)