Freshly Ground Nutmeg
Nutmeg is one part of a duo of spices — nutmeg and mace — that come from the seed of the same fruit. Mace is the bright red vein-like outer covering of the seed and nutmeg hides inside the hard shell covering.
- Organically grown in Sri Lanka
- Dried under the tropical sun
- Milled on demand at the farm
- Add to cakes, muffins, breads, pies, cookies and other baked goods
- Stir into cold beverages: smoothies, milkshake, Mexican horchata
- Add to hot beverages: masala chai, eggnog, hot spiced cider
- Sprinkle over roasted sweet potatoes, pumpkin and any type of squash along with olive oil, salt and white pepper
- Mix into creamy dishes like mac and cheese, potato salad, cauliflower dish bake and lasagna to elevate cheesy flavors
Fancy grating your own? Get our whole nutmeg in shell.
- Reviews (1)